Monday, October 17, 2005

Picture capture life

Warning: Moderately long load times ahead. Hey, it could be worse. I could, like, not use thumbnails and post the massive originals instead..Haha.



The brotherhood. Picture courtesy of ben. We had dinner at The Vines (in novena) to sort of celebrate Lester's birthday. Its nice to know theres a bunch of guys you can stick with through thick and thin.. Thanks bros.



Also met Lester to have dinner at Brewerkz. I love the food there man.. Though its a bit expensive for financially-challenged me. And the cuisine is a tad rich sometimes.



Check out the massive burger! I couldn't finish haha, even with a valiant effort that Lester was impressed by.



Non-brotherhood brother! This was at Different Tastes at Frankel, when we celebrated Louis' birthday at my house. JMs a madman, but thats why we clique I suppose.



Brother-in-york, having a ball of a time living the independent life eh? I hope he remembers protection. Oh ya, but hes Catholic. Too bad =p



Pretty view at Clarke Quay.



Actually sometimes Singapore is also quite pretty la huh.



Coke van! Big sister to the coke car in my previous post.



Open up the pic and look at the last line and see what they are selling. Cool, man. I also want.



So I can use it to store my Colorful Sushi from Carrefour. Haha.



Dying rat! It got caught in the rain, and probably has a cold, or fever, or dengue, or bubonic plague or something. Freaked Joanne out when we saw it.



Grasshopper of NUH. Remember that story about the hardworking ant and the lazy grasshopper? While the ant was gathering food, evidently the grasshopper was ogling at pretty (?) NUH nurses from outside the window.. Haha. NUH should adopt it as a mascot. Don't ask me to think of a reason la, but it'll just be an interesting conversation topic. And I would love to see grasshoppers painted all over the place, just cause it'd be ugly and I'd have another reason to feel bleah about school.



My Oscar, clamped up. Poor thing. He has no tongue or lungs or voicebox but I bet he wants to scream.



Hard hard working dental students hard at hard work in the Dental lounge.



Except that they're playing DOTA, of course. Haha. But dental students are overworked and stressed la. Can't blame us, right?



If you've studied the whole night, you can't blame us for being unable to stay awake during class, right?



If the only people you see are your dentistry classmates, wouldn't you want to get closer to them?



Right?



In the meantime, other overworked dental students go the direction of Sadako. Whatever that is la, I never watched the Ring =p



This one isn't so successful. Scary mary.



Simply going bonkers is probably easier.



Trying to become a Jedi probably isn't.



Anyway everyday to get to and from my car, we have to climb 100+ steps. Thats about the only exercise we get, us sad dental students.



Had a dentistry yr 1 gathering thing at my house, to play mahjong. But tired dental students fall alseep playing mahjong too. And have to eat while playing mahjong so can study harder when they get home.



Not enough to eat so must go prata shop and eat more.



But feeling quite pisssed off at the thought of still having stuff to study hanging over you. Like a dark cloud heralding a storm.



Okay la actually we're not really suffering all that much in school but I'm in a pretty broody (as in brooding, not as in having kids) mood. My blog, my twisted interpretation of reality.

Actually this blog shows mostly the happy side of me.. I still like my private blog more. Too bad no one sees it except me, haha.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 pm, October 17, 2005, Blogger louist said...

I remember protection!
I mean, check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home