Friday, November 11, 2005

More Picture Capture Life (about 10 days late)

This pictureblog (and the dentistry one to follow) has been rotting as drafts for like, over a week. And actually i'm still a bit lazy to blog la haha but since Zhiyin has requested it, here they come =)



Happy birthday dad! (Fine, so it was on 20th October, I told you it was late)



Aren't Tristen and Tammy damn cute? Haha!



My mom painted this. Took this pic at some exhibition.. nice right!



This one too, different style though. Not my lousy HP camera making it black and white, don't worry.



And yet another style! My mom is how uber creative, can? Haha. And the kids are hamming it up too. When I visited the exhibition, it was Tristen and Tammy who led me around to see all 8 of her paintings there =)



Hae Bee Hiam cookies? Like, WTF? Tastes damn good though. But so expensive! Hai. Its from that place in Esplanade near the entrance, the pretty one with lots of tea. I would give you the link to their website but I forgot the name.



Think thats roast chickens? Or roast ducks? No! You're WRONG! Its roast pigeons! Or maybe roast quails, I'm not sure which. From the yummy roasted meat stall at the new Marina Square foodcourt.



I love it when I see nice views in Singapore. Cos I read all my overseas-studying-friends' blogs and their pictures are bloody gorgeous. HA! Singapore can be pretty too!



This is just obscene la, but actually sort of funny in a twisted sort of way.



I forgot what this is called. Strawberry Delight I think? From the Hotel Intercontinental cafe/bakery, whatever its called. Its damn nice! Got strawberries blueberries pistachio kiwi and i dunno what else.



Since when do they need to label a chicken as "bird"? Scared of bird flu? This was at Giant, Parkway.



Men's toilet at Marina Square. Gives guys a choice whether or not they wanna display their.. uhh.. manhood as they micturate.



Big slippers at Esplanade! BIG.



5-year-old boy to mom, at Esplanade: "Mommy, why got so many neh-neh on the ceiling?"
Mom to 5-year-old boy: *PIAKZ*



Malt-candy-selling old lady at Holland V. It makes me sad when I see old people working, so I bought some malt candy from her.



Advice from Dentists to be: Don't eat malt candy! Its damn sticky and probably bloody cariogenic. Makes your tooth rot. So unless you wanna fill our coffers (which is not a bad idea hmm) just buy malt candy from the poor old lady then, I dunno, give it to your worst enemy or something haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home