Monday, August 04, 2008

24th Birthday

Had a nice quiet muted birthday celebration with lots of food at imperial treasure cilantro hanabi sucklingpigroastduckathome. Maybe I'm outgrowing the big parties, haha. But life is good when you get to pig out and then chill out =)

Many thanks goes out to: my darling girlfriend, my family, uncle Peter and auntie Faith, Lewis, Yilin, Wyelynn, Tony, Jinming, Kevin, Louis, Emilia, Lester, Ben, Dephne, Yee Leng, Aaron, Estee and Eileen for the (on-time) birthday wishes. And thanks to all for the belated ones too!

I promise to throw a bash after I get all my work out of the way. Haha. If not, theres always next year! Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 pm, August 04, 2008, Blogger louist said...

i want a treat! =D

wait, when do you start earning your big dentist bucks? i'll consider delaying a proper meetup until then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home