Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Papa wants a lightsaber.

Y'know, before my op, I was so sure that I'd be completely bored out of my skull stuck at home with nothing to do. Actually, so far its been pretty alright! Mainly cos I keep playing The Sims 2 and watching DVDs my brother loaned me.

DVDs such as star Wars Episodes I, II, IV, V and VI! Haha. I love star wars! *zng* (thats supposed to be the sound of a lightsaber) I think all guys do. All men that are boys, at any rate. Haha. Which guy wouldn't want a lightsaber? Rescuing Princess Leia and all that is a bit campy, but the lightsabers, man! Haha. Its a slice of culture now, I think. Not just limited to the sci-fi geeks. Now even the run-of-the-mill off-the-street geeks want one too! Papa wants a lightsaber.

Anyway. Watched Bad Boys today, too. "Bad boys bad boys, watcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do when they come for you?" I crack myself up.

Know why I like the Sims? Its a good stress reliever. Don't like somebody? Recreate him in the Sims! (And you can honestly get practically any face you want, if you have a good eye for that kinda thing) Then in the game, you can make him go for a swim in the pool, then remove the ladder so he drowns! Or shut him in a room with no doors till he starves! Or make him attempt to repair faulty TVs so he electrocutes! Or let him eat spoilt food so he gets food poisoning! Or let him get kidnapped by aliens! Lol.

Nah I'm not actually so mean. Haha. Its just fun to recreate Days of our Lives type
stories. You know, Jane loves Tim loves Mary loves Daniel who loves Tina whose married to Shaun who loves Shannon but sleeps with Betsy who is the sister of Roger who has an affair with Elaine whos in a single sex marriage with Wanda who was the ex-girlfriend of..... and so on. Fun.

Hmm come to think of it, I should probably put the Creative founder, Sim Wong Hoo, in my game. You know, cos he's a Sim. Get it? Sim? Okay not funny, nevermind.

Was bored just now, did some research on my operation, you know, Chrisman-Snook. Guess what I found out? After I get my stitches out and remove my dressings and backslab next week, I'll get a nice new hard cast for another month! Great, huh? I was looking forward to not having my leg open to the air again. Damn it.

I've got quite a few friends right now who say that they're lonely and wanna get attached. I always tell them the same thing - We're too young. Seriously. Not that we're not mature enough or what, just that theres probably at least a good 5 years before you can seriously consider marriage. Are you sure you wanna settle down so soon? If you're just looking to curb loneliness.. why not just date? Why get tied down so quick? The thrill of the chase, and all that jazz. (My, I'm such a mcp.)

When you're just dating, you don't -really- know each other that well yet, so you only see the good things and the bad things are still hidden in the shadows. Guys usually put more effort in relationships when its not cemented yet too.. More romantic gestures, probably. Things are like a honeymoon, still fresh and unique. And the sex is probably more exciting too, yea? Not that I'm suggesting that sex with the same person for the rest of your life is in any way boring. Haha but as one of my army mates said, have fun while you're young so you have the memories when you're old. Lol.

I wonder if I'm going to get lambasted for that last paragraph. If anyone was offended, I sincerely apologise. But I suppose this is simply My Damn Blog.

Hey. Anyone got any song writing tips? I badly need some. Please. Mail me or leave a comment or something. I've hit this song writing block before I even really started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home