Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Random Photoblog

Very long never blog so shall break the trend.



Cake we made for CJ's bday is sweet. (Ben and Lester did the actual making, I created the recipe and did the deco. Pats-on-back all around!)



At CJ's birthday party.



Barefoot golfing kakis.



Guys holding hands.



Neopets during Dental Histology.



Mass-newspaper reading during Dental Histology.



Artistic expression during Dental Histology. (Drawn by Zhiyin, kudos)



Blue-alien-thing-from-some-random-Disney-pic in a skull. (I forgot its name, don't need to tell me i don't really care that much =p) (Ok its called "stitch", thanks to Zhiyin again.)



Skulls and babes. (Babe on right is taken)



Rockabye baby on the tree top.



If the branch breaks the baby will drop.



My brother's new car is sweeet.



Probably going Brewerkz on friday night! Can't wait. BEER CHILLI HERE I COME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home