Sunday, March 12, 2006

So much to do, so little time.

Photoblogging is so appalling easy when you don't bother to annotate the photos much. Amount of deep brainwork is practically nil.



Goodbye.



I'll miss you.



Hello. (for awhile, till you start to be rebuilt anyway)



Somebody fits in a wardrobe tent thingy =)



Pretty pretty.



Heh.



Acting gong with gonggong.



Still don't really understand this.



Teeth for dinner.



The most unique spectacles case ever.



Anyone remember learning about three-tailed silverfish in primary school?



Getting.. so... queasy....



"You better not buah long long okay!"



This is really good easy drinking champagne from Carrefour. Try it out!



My first pair of golf shoes! Nike Golf and brilliantly white.



Fireworks on last day of CNY.



Spectacular view from Haru, at One Fullerton.



Weird kid.

Thats all for now. Cheerio.

"Well I know what I've been told
You gotta work to feed the soul
But I can't do this all on my own
No, I know I'm no superman
I'm no superman"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home