Sunday, February 05, 2006

Driving home from golf

Its late, on a dark, rainy night. I'm driving home alone. Travelling along the scenic stretch of the ECP, the rain beat out an incessant stacatto on my windshield. Cars on the road were few; it was like driving in a empty, deserted world, in my own little liquid-walled cocoon.

I increased the volume of my cd player, attempting to distract myself from the rain's lullaby. And I heard the riff, so familiar to the world.

*Bum, ba dum dum dum, Ba da dum, Ba da dum, da dum, da dum dum*

And I sang along with Fergie and the rest of the crew, jiving and grooving, probably looking like a nutbag to any other drivers on the road. But thankfully, there were none.

Nothing gets me moving like "Where is the Love".

=)

P.S. Incidentally I'm suffering from three big-ass ulcers. So the Brewerkz Beer Chilli Bowl, while tasty, was excruciating. So I had to pack home the half-bowl I couldn't finish. And the next day, I promptly burnt it all while attempting to reheat it. Thats just like life, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home