Sunday, March 27, 2005

The agony of boredom

I sit, I wait, I stay
Waiting for the night to follow the day
Lingering in an oppressed existence
Yearning for an untimely release

Impatience, incapacity, impotence
The dance may not yet begin
Passion is bridled, fire is contained
A pounding, throbbing heart

Beats to count off the seconds
Waiting for night to follow day
A futilely intense rhythm
Stirred by emotions that have no release

Incapable of other thought
But a exhilarating anticipation
Unwilling to settle for any less
Than that playing out in my mind

Still I remain, I pass the time,
Longing for what the dawn will bring,
The satisfaction of fulfillment
The experience of your touch

3 Comments:

At 2:36 pm, March 27, 2005, Blogger louist said...

dude. u need WoW.

 
At 3:26 pm, March 27, 2005, Blogger Đirestraits said...

duh. thats what the poem is about.

 
At 6:40 pm, March 30, 2005, Blogger J said...

Hihiz,,...
juz came about landing on ur blog and found out wat great poem u hve here........check out my poem blog..... http://ajhpoem.blogspot.com

those are just some drafts my good ones are in my drawer......so plz give some comments on them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home