Friday, March 18, 2005

Aussie Photolog

This is going to be a bit of a long blog! Or at least its going to take awhile to load la huh cos theres something like 16 pictures haha.

So here we go:



This is the room I slept in. I got the room which doubled as a jamming studio, lucky me! Haha. Its pretty cool, with guitars, mixers, amps, PAs.. Heh.



Thats Gary showing off his backyard jacuzzi! We were having a barbeque that night.. In fact we had barbequed meat like nearly every night. No wonder I put on weight. Bloody hell =p



Some of Gary's budgies. Hence my msn nick while I was there. Some of his birds are worth AUD$2000 and up.



This photo was taken just before the wedding. Aren't the kids just so adorable? Haha.



And this is the wedding cert (one of i think, 4?) being signed! Its all pretty nice and informal.. unlike doing it at Singapore's ROM.



The kids at Penguin Island! If i had known there were gonna be hot bikini babes there (check out the background) I would've gone too. Ha!



The totally rad "Lambourghini" which I drove for 3+ hrs to Margaret River to visit Aunty Dolores' family. Its a 20 year old Holden Commodore.. Pretty crap car haha.



The home of Aunty Dolores' mother! Its pretty incredible. Something like 20 different varieties of roses, at least, and all kinds of fruit plants too! Not to mention other flowers and vegetables and herbs and shrubs and plants, all crammed in a half acre spread. Thats 2000 square foot, btw.



My parents with roses! Aren't they cute? Awwwww.



Tammy! Shes starting to pose for the camera a lot now.. Haha. Shes gonna be gorgeous when she grows up, man.



Me! Under some lemons. Haha. I just found the lemons amusing, thats all. There were also oranges, mandarins, apples, grapes, pumpkins, cherry tomatos, figs.. and probably more that I don't remember.



No particular reason for this pic, except that this is (apparently) the Wisteria plant. Only reason I posted it is cos it reminded me of Desperate Housewives.. haha.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And she is of course the reason why Desperate Housewives is stuck in my head. Same reason for all the guys in the TV watching world, I think. Haha.



Went walking through the bush with Gary. Was pretty bloody hard work, especially with a bum ankle that was giving me trouble. The bush is pretty overgrown. Reminded me of jungle bashing in tekong, except it wasn't as hot and muddy and there weren't any mosquitos. And its much more fun of course! Saw some gorgeous views there.



We hiked to the bottom of a valley and found this pretty little brook. Clarkes Brook, I think. It had the clearest, freshest, tastiest water! We refilled our water bottles there. Followed the river upstream, and found a lot of curious small man made dams. Found out why later.



The river was dammed up to form a lake for this house there! Its basically a summer mansion, I think. It even had a dock, with swimming pool ladder, sticking into the lake! Whoever owns it must be absurdly rich man, because that area is supposed to be government land. Gary was pretty pissed that his childhood playground was tainted like that.



Tammy smooching Laura! Aren't they the prettiest, prettiest girls ever? Haha they're basically about the same size though Laura is one year younger. Oh Laura is Gary's step-granddaughter, by the way. Shes a little farmer girl!

Well yea okay thats about it! I got more pics la but I'm lazy haha. It was a totally excellent trip man! Can't wait to get back.

Gotta do more fishing, and maybe some coonacking! Haha.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 am, March 26, 2005, Blogger Alcuin Bramerton said...

His marriage is in trouble.
He suspects that his wife
Has a hidden agenda.

While she is out,
He searches the house
From top to bottom.

At last he finds it.

The agenda
For the Annual General Meeting
Of the West Chiltern Rugby Club
Is hidden
Under the vacuum cleaner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home