Thursday, March 03, 2005

You're a machine

Last night I fell asleep at around 9pm.. Or could be 8pm. I'm not sure.

I turned on the TV, American Idol was on. Got pretty disgusted at the performer, some whiny guy in a cap, so I switched the TV off again. Then I lay on the bed under my blanket and started reading a book.

No sermons about reading while lying down now. I've been doing it since I was a kid and I don't intend to change, dammit.

So anyway yea, I just knocked off. With the lights on and everything. Y'know, if I had a dime for each time that happened.. haha! Especially while studying for exams! "The inertia of an object is the force times the... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Point is, I woke up at bloody 3am! And couldn't bloody get back to sleep again!

I know I've been trying to sleep earlier and wake up earlier in preparation for uni life, but this is just bloody ridiculous.

Right now I'm watching the sunrise. Or at least, watching the effects of the sunrise on the sky.. a slow reddening spreading across the heavens.. Like blood across the dancefloor. (Hmm where did that reference come from? Strange.)

Anyway yea this uncontrolled lazy aimless lifestyle of mine has got to change! I've been trying to exert discipline on it by tidying up my cupboards, desk, shelves, room, everything. So I'll only have the most hardworking objects (e.g. textbooks, literary classics, weights, gyroscope) at hand.

Though I'm still trying to garner up the mental fortitude required to move my TV (and XBox!!!) into the corner of my room.

Discpline, JD. You're a machine.

Someone call a repairman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home