Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Life lesson on the PIE

Just now I was driving Lester home from doing business stuff (or rather watching Soldier, eating prata then watching Desperate Housewives heh), we encountered a jam on the PIE.

It was a pretty big jam, apparently caused by some accident on the pie.. basically the two inner lanes were blocked.

I hate it when the signs tell you that certain lanes are blocked and some jerks insist on taking them anyway, then forcing their way into the open lanes later on. Those people really piss me off.

So when some asshole in a white Honda VTEC forced his way in front of me, forcing me to brake hard to avoid a collison, I got pretty annoyed and blasted my horn for awhile. Granted I could have let him past, but the rude buggers like him shouldn't be encouraged, you know, letting them think its easy to do the inconsiderate thing.

So I let it get on my nerves.

BUT.

Lester pointed out that someone had passed away in the unfortunate accident.

And that kinda put things into perspective for me..

I know its corny, but damn it, life IS short, transient even. And it really is simply so stupid to let little things get at you, annoy you.

I gotta learn to just let things slide.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 pm, April 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo bro. haven't met up in sometime. so thought i'll drop by ur blog to update myself on ur life. if need be i could contact alvina. as of this moment... i'm filing income tax forms.. heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home