Thursday, April 14, 2005

WTF. Sigh.

This morning, I woke up groggy. Went to the bathroom and squeezed Loreal Extreme Fixing Radical Gel onto my toothbrush. Sigh.

Saw a Qantas promoton in the papers, advertising $270 tickets to Perth. Went online and couldn't book the promotional tickets. Called the number on the ad and got a busy signal. Sigh.

Only found out hours later when they FINALLY updated the Qantas Singapore site that the number on the advertisement was wrong. And upon calling them, also found out that the site is having problems so I'll have to wait if I wanna book the tickets online. Wait to book online, and risk not getting cheap tickets. Book by phone, and pay a surcharge as well as feel stupid once the online tickets appear in abundance. Sigh.

The kiam-pah-face redneck still isn't voted out of American Idol. Sigh.

At least I make good bruschetta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home