Tuesday, May 17, 2005

No pink vespa =(

Turns out that ben was lying about JM and his pink vespa.

I kinda expected it la.. pity though, I really wanted it to be true! Haha. So I can post pictures of JM looking poofy with a pink vespa on my blog.

But I'll settle for this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hahahaha so pretty right!

Suck it, ben =p

Update: Louis was very amused by this whole pink vespa fiasco, so he has transcribed the entire MSN conversation between me and ben here (I'm not usually so vulgar by the way, my use of profanity in the conversation highlights how shocked I was at what ben was telling me). And he also did an absolutely hilarious pic of JM wearing a Sky Captain helmet with his pink vespa! Check it out! Haha.. he censored JM's face though.. such a nice guy. Unlike me. HAHAHAHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home