Sunday, October 31, 2004

Bachelors and bachelorettes, hanging on the wall

All these bachelor and bachelorette shows.. 4 seasons of bachelor, 2 seasons of bachelorette have been completed.. Interestingly, all 4 bachelors have dumped their ladies (some have even married other women) but both bachelorettes are still with their guys.

Meredith got engaged with Ian, btw. The unstable, exciting, passionate. I'm sorry if people read this post before the end of the finale which is currently showing on Channel 5, but i doubt that'll happen, huh?

Back to my point. Trista, the first bachelorette, married her bachelor. And things appear to be fine with Meredith so far. Does that say something about women compared to men? In terms of commitment? Its strange. Like the bachelorettes are looking for life partners, but the bachelors are just going like "woohoo! one big fling for me, baby!"

I can just imagine.. when the relationship doesn't work out, and they start fighting, then the guy will shout something like "Oh yea? I knew I should've picked that other girl!" Devastating effect, that'll have.

Hmm. I've got more things to say but I think it'll go on my private blog. Which is now, I think, truly private. Not that I minded having some special friends read it, but I guess the original reason for the blog is no longer of consequence. If you didn't get that entire last paragraph its really no issue.

On a side note. I'm getting my stitches out tomorrow! Outstanding.

Wonder if it'll hurts? Haha. Some pain would be kinda nice.

Can't really imagine going back to army after my MCs end. Would be weird. Staying in again and all that. Gotta get used to it all over again..

A friend, prior to returning to camp, commented that you always have pre-booking-in blues, but once you are actually in camp, you feel fine again. I said thats cos when you're in the shitpot you don't worry about the stink. I really feel that way, actually. And now that I can stay away from the shitpot I dread returning there, ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home