Friday, December 10, 2004

Super-mess!

My room is a bloody disaster area. Its totally incredibly completely messy. How the hell did one guy accumulate so much junk?

Enough books to equal a forest, files from primary school, old computer games, outdated magazines, empty wine bottles, uncompleted arts and craft projects, souveniors from holidays or school trips or ex-girlfriends, heavy metal weights, musical instruments and stands, assorted sports equipment, enough clothes to fill the salvation army's annual quota.. man.

Disaster area.

And its so damn hard to do something about it. I clean up an area, then the junk just accumulates and accumulates and its messy again.

I just bought a TV shelf for my TV (duh) and now my floor space is even more limited. On top of that, all the wiring and cables is a bloody huge mess. I think I've got 12 plugs plugged into one power socket. And if you include the audio/visual cables, printer cables, ethernet cables etc. etc. there must be about 30 wires running all over. What a bloody mess.

And I've got this huge king sized mattress leaning against a wall in my room blocking out half the windows (and daylight). Good thing I don't particularly like daylight. Or any bright light, for that matter.

Disaster area.

HELP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home