Saturday, November 27, 2004

Live life, baby

JĐ's modest home recording studio is up!





I know its not much, its amateurish and its simplistic, but its mine and I love it. Oooh yea.

So now I'm much less bored at home. I can read, study, record songs, work on a moneymaking scheme. And most importantly, feel that I'm making good use of my time.

Of course, the flip side of things is I don't really have much to rant about here anymore. All the better for me!

Good news for me by the way! I checked the NUS Dentistry website, and contrary to what my dental contacts are telling me, I'll be having some holidays in university after all! On paper at least. Somewhat comforted now. Maybe the 4 years of university won't suck that much after all!

(Still not enthused about staring at the same 33 faces every day for 4 years of class though)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home