Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Whining like a girl

Y'know, this blog sure has a lot of me whining in it. Initially was me whining about my operation, now its me whining about my HFMD.

If any prospective girlfriend reads my blog I think she'll be quite turned off! Haha!

But seriously. Is this considered as whining? I know its not exactly bravado/boasting but I'm not really whining right.

Maybe just complaining la haha but well I'm the sucker afflicted with a children's disease.

Anyway yea its confirmed, just saw a doctor, its HFMD. MOH probably has my name and address down now.

Maybe funky antiviral troopers will storm my house in 10 seconds and smog it out to prevent an outbreak.

*waits 10 seconds*

Or maybe not.

Well the doctor says my tongue looks quite bad, but the ulcers on the gums and mouth look like they're only beginning to break out, so it'll probably get worse.

Hai.

So standby for more whining over the next week.

Anyway I was looking around all the digital photos I have (which is not a lot, dammit all you ppl whom i've asked to pass me photos, pass me leh) and I found this:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
JD and JW in a face-off.

Find it extremely amusing. Sort of poseurish. But still. Man I miss those RI days.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 pm, February 23, 2005, Blogger louist said...

the beauty with blogging is that you're free to whine as much as you want. because it's YOUR blog.

hahahaha i'm amused by the pic. there was a whole series right? 4matrix or something.

 
At 4:33 am, February 24, 2005, Blogger Đirestraits said...

Yea it is.. haha.. or as I like to say, "My Damn Blog".

The expression has this devil may care testosterone laden cheek. Haha anyway.

Yea its 4Matrix.. lol. Funny how many RI ppl from our batch remember it.. express guys even.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home