Tuesday, June 07, 2005

End hiatus

As most (i think) of you know, I'm currently in Perth, Australia. Have been for the past two weeks, in fact, and will be for the next four!

Haven't had much time to blog cos prior to coming here I was trying to settle a lot of things before my long trip.. And after coming here, with the guys.. Aiyah, lazy la =p We spent most of our time enjoying the cold weather, bumming, fishing.. etc. Haha. I'll write about that later or something, when I get some photos to post.

Actually I think I didn't write simply cos I didn't feel like it la haha. Anyway, the rest of the guys left today (Louis left a week earlier, JM and Lewis today). And Lester will only be arriving in 13 days time.. 20th June to be exact.

So that means I have 13 days to try and cram in all the things I wanted to do alone! Like study up the 10kg odd of books I brought. Practice guitar. Learn some useful stuff like I dunno, woodworking, car mechanics or something. Haha. I have a funny feeling I may just end up bumming 13 days away again. Like fish every day or something.. heh.

You know, I'm looking at JM's blog now. How come he write so cheem. In fact, how come so many ppl write so cheem. I think I'm among the shallow school of bloggers.. The diary-with-occasional--but-very-rare-sidetracks type. Just a thought.

More to come.. I hope. In the meantime I hope all you guys back home (or in melb, or wherever) are well. Don't worry, be happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home