Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The final cast!

The final cast! Just got back from CGH, have my final cast fitted! This time its a hard cast, fibreglass all around, can even walk on it if it doesn't hurt. It can last me a month! And its green! Haha.

I'm so happy that its my final cast (one month this time, though) that I decided to set the cast on funkified fire!


Too Hot, baby.

When I was getting the cast done, the plaster technician asked me what colour I wanted my cast to be. I was temporarily stunned. "Casts can have colour??" "Ya, green, purple, orange, blue finished already". So I got a green cast. Wanted a plain one initially, but I decided the green colour will dissuade people from signing all over it.

A cast with signatures all over is uglier than a green cast, I tell you. Haha. So no signing on my cast! Pens away now!

Anyway, I also chose green because its one of the Raffles school colours. And also cos its the Army colour, and since army has courteously paid for my operation and consultations and casts, its the least I can do.

See? I'm showing gratitude! I'm such a gentleman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home