Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Further ruminations

I think I just invented a new word. Anyway. I decided I should write down what else I ruminated (Ding! Word invention point!) today. In case I decide to re-ruminate what i ruminated on.

Note: I apologise to all cattle, cow-farmers and bovine-scientists (and linguists, come to think of it) for my mangling of the usage of "rumination"

Anyway. Filial piety! The importance of filial piety cannot be underestimated and hash is yummy hash is good so colourful fried tasty tasty mmm.

And christmas! I like christmas. Gift exchanging and all that. Do you send christmas cards? I try to, but I always forget. If everyone is poor should you still get christmas presents for everyone? Or will you just embarass them because they didn't have sufficient fiscal abundance to get you one too? Christmas is about giving though, isn't it? Do they serve hash at christmas? I miss hash.

Theres this Scandinavian restaurant above Borders at Wheelock place. I think its called "Skal", with an umlaut above the "a". I think. It has nice hash.

Okay I shall cease ruminating. Hash has filled my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home