Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!!!

I do like christmas.

And a big reason is the eats, baby.

Heres the menu at the Tan House: roast turkey with cranberry sauce and pumpkin stuffing, side of beef with boiled baby lettuce with carrots, pig trotters, honey baked ham, caeser's salad, spaghetti and mushrooms.. ooh.

So I'll be eating leftovers for the next few days. What of it?

A feed like that only comes once a year, baby.

Hell, I don't even mind the fact that I'm spending christmas staying at home watching tv alone cos I've got nowhere to go. Nowhere I wanna go enough that i'd brave the mad crowds for anyway.

So. Happy holidays!!!

(Late addition: I ended up spending Christmas eve, till Christmas morning in fact, discussing business at a friend's place. Is that cool or what? While everyone was partying away, downing eggnog, fooling around in front of the fireplace, or whatever, we were working! Too cool.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home