Thursday, December 16, 2004

Is it morning already, ma?

I got up super early this morning. Super-early for these stuck at home days, that is.. cos I've got a physio appointment in the morn. So now I'm home from the hospital, its 2pm, and i feel like the day is nearly done.. mainly cos I've been awake the usual amount of hours it'd take for me to hit sundown =P

Hmm I think this blog is essentially one long gripe (or whine) about being stuck at home. Oh well.

Anyway I was watching some MTVs just now. I think that Joss Stone is a cleaned up, more sensitive version of Christina Aguilera. Voice-wise, at least. They both have these big brassy yet delicate voices with a strong funky vibe. At least, thats how it is for the songs I like.. Man, if i ever meet a girl who can sing like that.. Well.

Anyone remember the "Genie in a Bottle" mtv? Christina was actually quite pretty there! But the song hardly showcased her vocal talents. She looks pretty skanky now though.. man. Whats with the Marilyn Monroe platinum-blonde do? Jeez.

P.S. I checked the dictionary.. All those word variations on ruminate actually exist! Shocking, the english language is. Anyway, I'm over hash now. Right now, I'd really like an egg buffet though. Y'know, one of those buffets with eggs prepared any way you like, poached, fried, omelette, scrambled, benedict, etc. etc. Eggs is the new hash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home