Monday, February 21, 2005

Tongue pain cannot eat

As promised, pics from Nel's party. I was actually hoping for pictures of the pink & black decor, the black & pink decor which we worked pseudohard to do. But didn't see any, so :p


My RJ Class! Part of it anyway. 2002:2SO3I!


Smaller part of my RJ Class! If you could see my hands then you'll see the hot pink wristband I was wearing.. lol.

I've kind of lost touch with most of my RJ ex-classmates, except Kev & Nel and a few others. Hope that'll change, lah. I promise to go for the next class outing I know about, barring unforeesen circumstances.

I'm supposed to go for a EODCC course dinner tmr at Taka. But hmm I think I shouldn't la, given my HFMD condition. I wouldn't want to infect poor children I happen to walk past or something. Anyway they're having Seoul Garden and I think my poor tongue would punish me if I punished it with chao4 tah1 meats.

Went for a family dinner just now at Crystal Jade Taka. Very depressing to have all that good food placed in front of me and me not able to enjoy it.

"Roast goose? Sharksfin?" "Tongue pain, had enough, thank you =("

Oh a funny thing happened just now when we were driving to Taka. My mother was kind enough to bottle me some home cooked barley water, to sooth my inflamed (pardon spelling) tongue.

However, mothers being mothers, she insisted I drink it immediately la. So she asked my dad (who was driving) to stop for awhile.

Once he stopped, I uncapped the thermos and brought it to my lips.

Whereupon, of course, my dad decides that we've stopped long enough and stomps on the accelerator.

*SPLOOSH*

15 minutes later, JD is walking around Taka with wet patches on his chest, stomach and groin.

Like a big drooling baby who wet himself.

I think I freaked out the Basement 1 Gent's Restroom users with my acrobatics in front of the hand drying machine, trying to get all the wetness in the path of hot dry air.

Well, anyway. The next few days I'm going to subsist on oatmeal and porridge. Well, looking on the bright side, maybe I'll lose some weight.

Anyway my family members think me and my brother are nua3 for catching a children's disease.. Haha.

Can't say thats not true, unfortunately. Being on MC for months and not being able to exercise takes something out of you.

Hmm but I hope to be able to exercise from next month on! And should I get a tan, maybe? Haha. I used to want to, until I realised it'd prob hurt my relatively good complexion. Aiyah maybe I should stop being vain haha.

But at least I don't pluck my eyebrows! Heh.

Well I'm rediscovering webcomics! Heres two of my favourite local ones.

The New Adventures of Bobbin!
My fave online comic! Of course, I'm biased cos she plays music. I'm a sucker for girl musicians.


Louis sent me this link today. I think its the funniest local webcomic I've seen aside from Joyce's. Doesn't matter if you agree or not la I'm sure you'll think its at least not bad.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home