Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Life is good

My blogspot homepage is in chinese. WTF. I have no idea why its in chinese. I can't even read the chinese to know how to change it back. Oh well. I think it has something to do with the fact that i'm using my sister's laptop.. Hey i just realised something. I'm a touch-typer, which implies a certain level of typing proficiency (i.e. freakin' fast, baby!), and with this toshiba laptop, i can type even faster! Weird. I usually get stuck on laptop keyboards.

Well. Life is pretty good right now. My sister is in Sydney on vacation for the week, so I've got her condo and a set of wheels for my personal use! And boy am I enjoying it. Its all peace and quiet over here, all alone in the house.. Cooking my own meals, doing whatever I want, reading, listening to jazz, watching the Godfather over and over and over again..

Blardy shiok, man. Thank heavens for my super-cool, super-nice sis.

Not that I've really had a chance to do all that yet, cos I've had friends over yest and today. Which is even better, actually. Can do whatever the hell we want without really worrying about bothering people. And its especially cool when the pad is as great as my sister's.

Well, I'm off to read a good book now, lying on an uber-comfy goosedown couch, while the dulcet tones of Diana Krall thru a Bose sound system plays in the background.

Ahh, life is good.

(On a side note, my MC has been extended to 31st Jan. And I can walk now! Still some continuous pain, especially during rainy days, and I'm not comfortable with walking around without my ankle brace, but boy do i treasure mobility now! And it helps that I can drive too =) Thankfully driving actions for your ankle are all up down, not left right!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home