Sunday, January 30, 2005

Lots to write, continued

The send off was quite happy and everything. Barring a little bit of inconvenience with the authorities (the checkpoint staff didn't believe Aunty Dolores was going Australia for good) it was very smooth. The kids didn't even cry!

Tristen is a little upset now, though. He wants to fly to Australia and bring her back. Ahh well.

Going to Perth for the wedding should be fun though! I was initially contemplating taking a sidetrip to Melbourne to visit friends, but ouch internal flights from Perth to Melbourne and back are something like AUD$450. Madness. Too expensive for my cheap blood.. haha.

Anyway my eyes sting like fire now. Left eyelid hurts a lot, swollen. My left 双眼皮 now looks like a big fat crescent. Nearly 单眼皮-like. Makes me look cock eyed.

The rest of this blog is going to be extremely uninteresting because i'm feeling pretty grumpy, with itchy eyes and the flu. So if you don't like it, don't read. I don't give a shit.

I think my left eyelid is swollen either because of heatiness, or because of some kind of food allergy.

My friend insists its because, at the zouk party, I stared too much at some hot chick dancing on a podium. (But she really danced very well! Quite rare, nowadays.)

Speaking of eyes. At the airport, I learnt something new about my father today! He can raise one eyebrow. I can't do that, though I've always wanted to. He said he can do that because he practiced a lot when he was a kid, inspired by single-eyebrow-raising baddies he saw in the movies. Dad then proceeded to show off his single-eyebrow-raising skills to the entire family, which was quite embarassing.

Well, the adidas party at Zouk was pretty okay. I wouldn't say its super fun la, but at least I wasn't really bored very often (podium girl helped). I get bored easily during clubbing, as some of you know well.

Oh but there was this group of relatively loserish guys, headed by a particularly sleazy kid, who was hitting on the girls around me one by one. It was actually a bit sad la because he was so pathetic at it. But on the other hand, its bloody disrespectful to hit on girls dancing with guys la! If I was dancing with my girlfriend and some guy hit on her, I swear I'd punch his bloody lights out. Freaking loser. I think some of the guys were pretty annoyed. Lets hope he gets severely beaten up one day.

Anyway, I lost the address of that restaurant with the nice roti john that has oodles of freshly chopped onions, fried egg and mushrooms. My dad took it. So once I find it I'll write about it (hopefully with pictures). Ditto about the parking ticket.


Pretty hard to find a picture of Brooke Burke not in a bikini.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 pm, January 31, 2005, Blogger louist said...

i can raise one eyebrow too! not very well, but i never really practised. i think i was inspired by caleb in lower sec or something =P haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home