Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Catch up blog!

I'm going to attempt to play catch up on everything important/interesting that happened since my last blog last year.. Personal reminder la in case I ever look back and wonder WTF i was doing when i was stuck at home.. haha.

Okay uhh. Lemme think. 11th Jan. Saw Sting. Friggin awesome! Never really cared that much for his music, but hew as simply amazing live. His voice is just so much stronger and better than on CD! And a bloody 50+ year old shouldn't look that good. My sis and her friends were nearly raving about his tight ass. The musicians! And the musicianship! Incredible. Drums, guitars, bass, percussion, backup vocals, keyboards.. wow it was all perfect and seamless. And so much groove! And the songs Sting wrote, with jazz beats and african scales and indian melodies and everything.. I've never heard music like that before. Superlative concert, baby. I would put a photo here now, except I have none.

Next topic!

I forgot what else happened.

Urgh.

Oh yea! Went to zouk night of 14th jan with an ex-classmate. Normally, going zouk wouldn't be anything interesting. Except that we only spent FOURTEEN DOLLARS APIECE. And still got 3 drinks! 2 with the entrance ($12 before 10pm), and 1 free with UOB visa mini! Could've gotten more drinks if we knew that Zouk was giving out free heineken that night, but well whatever. So thats a good 5 hours or so of entertainment for $14 bucks! Cheaper than a movie, and more pretty girls to look at!



Saw Debbie Wong there! She was pretty cute I tell you. I have this new plan of only having crushes on unattainable women, so shes the next candidate! Lol. And she has a pretty good singing voice. And you know how i am about girls who sing.

Hmm a friend commented that I'm getting cynical on love. Interesting, no one ever said that about me before. Its just that I think I'm a better person single, I suppose. So this way I can effectively ensure I stay single.. at least till I graduate from Uni. Whoa thats 5 years. Good luck to me.

Okay what else what else!

Hmm I think thats all I have to write here. Awesome. I kinda thought this was going to be a long blogtry, but I guess my life is just too boring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home