Thursday, January 20, 2005

Flesh fest!

DISCLAIMER: If you dislike seeing pictures of gorgeous women, please close the browser window now. We will not be liable for any feelings of excitement, jealousy, low self-esteem or pure unadulterated rabid lust incited by the pictures below. Thank you.

Well! My last blogtry had a picture of a beautiful lady in it. Seeing her picture everytime I opened my blog made me smile. And judging by numerous favourable comments from my (guy) friends, it appears that it makes everyone (the guys at least) happy to have beautiful women to ogle at as they read my somewhat-boring blog!

Thus embarks a new era of JD's blog. This is for all you guys out there!!!!!


**Late Addition**
Okay the original photo I put here really turned my stomach, so I changed it. Yea. You can see the original pic here.
**End**



Actually I don't really think shes that pretty la. But she is Elle "The Body" Macpherson.

I can just see all my brothers out there perking up. YOU LIKE IT, DONCHA BOY.

(sorry for alienating the female readers of my blog, yes, all three of you. I'll be perfectly okay if you scream at me after this, really.)

Heres another one!



Wow! Gorgeous isn't she?

.
.
.

Yea, those ARE killer curves, man!

.
.
.

Fender Stratocaster electric guitars really are something else, aren't they?

.
.
.

Oh you mean Lindsey Lohan? Oops, sorry. Yea, shes pretty good too!

*grin*

Okay fine I'm sorry that was kinda lame. I'm tired. I'll continue the flesh fest tmr if I'm inspired.

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home