Sunday, January 30, 2005

Lots to write!

I want to write about the Adidas party at Zouk, two nights ago.

And the brilliant food at this Tampines foodcourtish restaurant. (Best roti john ever!)

Definitely want to write about the %$@&%#^ $50 parking summons i got while eating at abovementioned restaurant.

But today is the day my maid flies off to Australia so I'm going to write about that first.

This is the photo collage I made for her:



Auntie Dolores has been with my family for.. hmm i dunno, maybe 19 years now. Shes filipina (thanks to Louis for spelling) though her mom is Australian. Anyway shes marrying an Australian guy she met through her mother. Hence shes flying off to better shores (also known as Perth, Australia). Bon voyage, auntie!

More to come later after I come back from the airport (maybe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home